Friday, July 24, 2009

Whats up boys??!



Hey boys whats going on? Just got home from school about to run to work, just wanted to jump on and let you guys know whats been going on in the wide world of Ethan Storm!! Tee hee!! So I have a new video out on Twinkscape where I tear up Jesse Swift's tight little warm asshole. I am so serious....I have done quite a few scenes and I would have to say that by FAR his hole was the BEST I have ever been in....I fucked a HUGE nut out of him too and then busted a hot fatty on his chest...That was some personal sex. LOL!



I also have a new scene out on Lucas Entertainment. Its my audition scene for Lucas. It will also appear on Auditions 30. Michael Lucas's little fuck around the clock position feels pretty damn good lol!!



So thats about it with me for now! Thanks for stopping by guys and keep a look out for my next post!



Ethan!!

XOXO




2 comments:

  1. I love the work you are doing especially at Twinkscape. Keep it up.

    Bill
    http://torath69pdx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ethan- what can I say beyond what I said on the post today. This was an incredibly hot scene..when you can make someone my age cum twice during one video YOU KNOW it's a hot scene.

    I really do love watching your work...you need to put up a CyberSocket button here on your blog so people can go nominate you- I have already nominated you on a few categories!

    ReplyDelete