Monday, June 15, 2009

Updates on life!



Hey guys! Just wanted to drop in and leave some lines for you guys this evening...Just woke up from a nap and about to hit my workout : )

In the next few weeks I am going to be SUPER BUSY!! filming some great content for you guys to bust some fat nuts to!! First, this week, I will be filming with Jason Sparks for the upcoming website clubjasonsparksxxx.com. Watch for the launch. Next week, I will be making my second encore appearance with the wonderful cast and crew of Twinkscape. I am super excited to make it back down there to give my #1 fans some more of Ethan on Twinkscape!! Finally, to put the icing on the cake, June 30-July 3, I am flying out to beautiful California to shoot with Mr. Barrett Long himself!! I get to feel all 11" of man pole in my begging hole: ) I am so ready for that!!

So guys, keep an eye out and I will post updates when I get home (briefly) from each one!!

Love you!!!!




Ethan

P.S. Hope you guys like the new pix : )

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your new stuff when it cums out :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all the new work, can't wait to hear what you get up to on each set. Love the uncropped shower photo, you're time at the gym looks like it's paying off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i just started to know u from wall street. You were great in it! Do you work with falcons as well? Can you tell us where can we get to see more of u? You are so hot!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete