Thursday, March 26, 2009

Twinkscape Season 2 Finale!! Twink Orgy!!

Holy Hell, its Twink Sex!!


Hey guys, the Season 2 Finale of Twinkscape has posted!! Check it out!!



Me, Rad and Cody convince slut waiter Alek to come back to our apartment to make some real money!! Cody discovers that Alek likes to get skull fucked and I choke on Rad's monster dick before taking it up the ass! Cody pounds Alek's boy hole then Rad and Cody switch!! Cody fucks me to completion and Rad bangs one out of Alek. Then the 2 hung tops shoot their loads all over us two cum hungry bottoms!!



Then scene was freakin awesome to film and Rad's dick was huge! I posted a couple of pictures of the scene so I hope you guys like it!! Also, if you aren't a member of Twinkscape yet, go check it out!! You get to see yours truly and some other fucking hot twink boys in the hottest twink action on the net!!




All images copyright and courtesy of Twinkscape.

6 comments:

  1. The third pic up there is awesome- I love the expression on your face. You were simply HOT HOT HOT in this scene and I am glad they paired you up with Rad. It looked like he was really into doing this scene with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God I love it, your the filling in that sandwich! I watched this a good one & a great way to end this series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i want know if you can eneter in contact with me???


    lucinha_baybay@hotmail.com ( fake email)

    ReplyDelete