Thursday, February 26, 2009

Check me out my new scene!!

Hey guys! Check out my new post at Twinkscape!! In this scene, Cody Carter, Rad Matthews and myself meet up at our favorite spot for coffee, Cafe de Poulet, and I tell them all about this cock hungry CockScout that knocks on my door selling lube. He interrupts me watching Tyra so I drag him into my bedroom and make him suck my dick then I go balls deep and fuck the shit out of his hungry hole. Here is a couple of pictures from the scene. I hope you guys enjoy!! Check out the rest of us boys being naughty with video cameras at www.twinkscape.com







All images courtesy and copyright of Twinkscape

2 comments:

  1. It was a good scene and Jon was a perfect bottom boy for you...you both made the scene hot as hell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice scene. you were so sexy in those boxers :p

    ReplyDelete